Dapatkan bonus
55%
ke akun anda!
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What should I do?

Banned
    Suci

suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah has much to be proud of suksesdenganbismillah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    549 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life     
    then teach me bahasa indonesia...i'll love to do that !!
    so when can we start?

because I'm very eager to learn TBST TK HH1 technique of trading as well. the problem is I don't understand notes and charts pix bcoz they are in malay/indonesian language
    my friend,,,
    i face the same problem, i just try to ask admin/moderator to close my account permanently, but nothing changed in my indo.mt5 account after my inter and nigeria account close

i still get this message

You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.

hmmm i'am very confused, because my inter (forum.mt5) account has deleted

i will just wait for the best solution
    and i dont want to leave this forum,
    because this forum lead me to my own holygrail
    Thanks  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suksesdenganbismillah For This Useful Post:

3. <a href="">Forex Portal MT5</a>
    Banned
    Kesepian

kweh is just really nice kweh is just really nice kweh is just really nice kweh is just really nice kweh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    ga nyangka,, orang indo ternyata banyak yang pinter ngomong pake bahasa linggis ya, aku ampe bingung mau ngetik apa,, ga pake google translete ya ga ngerti artinya ini,,
    Thanks  

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kweh For This Useful Post:

Orang Asing
    ----

desii is an unknown quantity at this point desii's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
    Maybe You Can See the announcement Below and I hope your Question get Answered..

Explanation :

Nope. Actually the rule is that they will get paid only from one forumm and won't get anything from others. Now they are not able to attach one account on more than 1 forum, it will get blocked. So, if they have an account attached both with forum.mt5.com and indo.mt5.com, they will only get bonuses from forum.mt5.com. If they want to get bonuses from indo.mt5.com, not from the English forum, they need to unattach their account from the english forum (this option is available after 2 month from the date the account got attached).
    cara unattach accountnya gmna??? apakah di attach akun yang baru??? trus klo udah di lakukan unattach akunya.... apakah bonus nya di transfer langsung pada saat pergantian akun yang di attach?? atau bonus akan di dapat pada saat awal bulan lagi......
    Thanks  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desii For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ----

iTradeFx4life is an unknown quantity at this point iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    you guys should report here in this forum

http://forum.instaforex.com/index.php?showtopic=5899

plz support us if you want to solve this problem. Tell insta broker that its reputation will be heavily damaged with this act.
    Thanks  

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTradeFx4life For This Useful Post:

10. lamborghini
    Banned
    ----

iTradeFx4life is an unknown quantity at this point iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    you guys also post and ask for this "What insta should do is to allow all the forum users to choose only ONE forum for their postings and remain stick to it. The trading account should be removed from rest of the forum as if anyone wants to post, he can do so without getting any bonus."

Ask others, your friends, posters that are in this problem to post in insta's forum. please!! this matter is serious.
    Thanks  

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2